Monday, November 30, 2009

How does bare minerals foundation compare to other top brands such as MAC and Lancome?

I am curious about it, but dont want to waste my money if it is not as good as other brands I have used in the past such as MAC and Lancome. I have never been happy with any drugstore brand foundations, and dont mind spending a little money for a quality foundation. My skin is normal-neither dry nor oily. Thanks for your input!How does bare minerals foundation compare to other top brands such as MAC and Lancome?
I used bare minerals and even though it makes you skin look radiant it also settles in your lines! I am 23 and only have the typical laugh lines but this stuff made me look much older. It also burned under my eyes for some reason. I use it now as a concealer and that works great.How does bare minerals foundation compare to other top brands such as MAC and Lancome?
My sister uses Bare Minerals and LOVES it. She has freckles on her skin, and Bare Minerals covers them perfectly without looking cakey or fake...it's really natural-looking. I definitely recommend it over drugstore brands.
Well my personal experienc is it works tons better. It doesnt clog my pores therefore reduces blemishes. and it is lighter
I have tried many foundations but when I tried Bare Escentuals I was amazed at the way my skin felt, when its really hot out and normal foundations would make my skin feel heavy and greasy this does not. I like the fact that if I'm to tired I can sleep in it without any worry of irritation the next day. I have been using Bare Escentuals now for about 1 1/2 yrs and absolutely love it. Its definitely a good buy, or try in your case.
From someone that has used all three:





I like the look of Bare Minerals but I can't stand the feel, it looks even and natrual and wonderful but I feel like I have something smeared all over my face. My mom likes it because she has oily skin and it helps her not be shiney and has never found anything that did that that didn't feel like a mask.





Lancome I am allergic to, makes my eyes burn if I get any where near the, but I liked it quite a bit.





Mac has a lot more diversity and I have a foundation that I LOVE, it has a little sheen to it so it hides imperfections and makes my skin look flawless.





Personally I would say stick with Mac, or go into an Ulta, if you have one near you, they have it there and will do your make up for you to see if you like it.





I am horrible about washing my face, as in I wash it in the shower only, and I had issues with Bare Minerals staining my sheets over night and not washing out, and the next morning my face felt hot.





I was lucky that I could try it in the store a few times (I had a friend that worked there and she recommended it) So I didn't spend the money.
When my sister got married, the makeup artists used bare minerals products on my sister, on my mother, and on me. my sister has freckles and so does my mom. at that time, ihad blemishes. and they were all covered nicely. no spot missed. and of course, during the ceremony, we women tend to cry especially when the bride starts to cry. my sister cried, and so did all of us, it's amazing, that the make up stayed on for hours even after the stream of tears. yep, it's that good... but too bad the price is still too high ..
it doesnt ive compared and acctually it does about the same thing. the best foundation i found was almay clear complextion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate