Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dior Diorshow Mascara or Lancome Definicils?

kinda stuck in between the two. which one is better?


and which one is easy to remove when removing mascara at the end of the day?Dior Diorshow Mascara or Lancome Definicils?
I have both, but I'm definitely a bigger fan of the Dior.


It seperates and lengthens really well, I love it.


Although it's not my favourite mascara.





I think the best is Elizabeth Arden Double Density Mascara.


It seperates, lengthens, adds volume and makes your lashes look SUPER thick. After I used it, I haven't tried anything else. It works wonders. It's a bit cheaper than the Dior, and it lasts quite some time.


Hope I helped you out (:Dior Diorshow Mascara or Lancome Definicils?
My friend uses Diorshow and she absolutely LOVES what it does. I've never tried Lancome but I would definitely go with Dior. With eye makeup remover, it should come off very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate