Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Lancome only for older people?

Are there products for people in 20s-30s and over?





Im 19. I hear they have good quality products but I feel odd using stuff made for an older market.Is Lancome only for older people?
No! Absolutely not! I've been using it since I was 14 years old. I love to use the dual finish powder as a light base. It is a great product for all ages - but probably pricey for younger ladies.Is Lancome only for older people?
Lancome is a wonderful global brand. They have good products. If you don't go around telling people what stuff you put on your face, they wouldn't know. What is important is the effect it has on you. If it makes you look good, then it shouldn't matter what brand you use, unless it's made from slaughtered animals.
Of course you can use it! It's not just for older people, but a lot of older people use it. It works really well. Don't be embarrassed [:
my friend whose 14 uses Lancome, there's no age limit


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
not necesarily, they just potray class and sophistication. They advirtise in teen magazines so I'm sure some teens use them. But you should use good products don't worry about if it's old.
Lancome is not for older people


its just a mature sophisticated brand
I think that Lancome's products are for everyone. I love their perfume.
not true..no age limit
i'm 15 and i use lancome mascara its great!
yeah my grandma uses their stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate