Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think of Lancome?

Do you like the products? Do you think it is too pricey? Would you try some of the products? What is your favorite make up brand?What do you think of Lancome?
products are very nice and wear well, but they are a little too expensive for my pocketbookWhat do you think of Lancome?
I think it is alright. I use clinique and have been for years, I think it is the best for your money. They have specials too, so you get free stuff when you buy. If you like lancome though, set up a free make-over, to try out the products. Call a department store that carries lancome, like Macy's, Dillard's, etc. . good luck!
lancome is ok not great but could beworse! try dior or any of dat stuff
I like the Beauticontrol skin care products, I have tried Loreal, Mary Kay, Estee Lauder and I think I like Beauticontrol more over all the brands I mentioned before.
I like Lancome products. In fact I just bought some today. Their new Fever Gloss is awesome. Do what I do buy what you need during their gift promotion. I go to Macy's during gift and then when another store has gift I go there and buy something else. Usually the products in the gift are good products that I like to use. Also you get a cosmetic bag which can come in handy. I also suggest getting a makeover while you are at the cosmetic counter. Whenever I have a special event I go there and get my makeup done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate