Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up artist: what qualifications do you need to work for a make up counter (i.e. mac, lancome)?

I phoned up a MAC counter and they said you need a level 2 qualification in make up. I was just wondering if anyone works in the retail industry, who works on a make up counter, what qualification they needed and there experiences? Thank you in advance.Make-up artist: what qualifications do you need to work for a make up counter (i.e. mac, lancome)?
Hi!





I work for MAC Cosmetics, and i have had this job for 5 years now. The qualifications and the level you need can be noticed by beauty school, and a resum茅, also a video being sent in.





I hope this helped! If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at:





aimprincess98@gmail.comMake-up artist: what qualifications do you need to work for a make up counter (i.e. mac, lancome)?
I believe it depends on where you live. I know the mac counters out here, anyone over 18 can walk in and hand in an application. They like to see retail experience and your makeup skills will speak for themselves, but don't let anyone tell you that you have to go to beauty school. Its nice for some people but not necessary for all.
Beauty School, of coarse.
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate