Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats A Good Alternative to The Lancome Juicy Tube ';Touched By Light';?

I love Juicy Tubes but my favorite shade by far was ';Touched by Light'; From the Holdiday 2006 collection. It is a clear gloss with a slight gold tint packed with sparkles. I LOVED IT! I used it and used it and used it. Now it's all used up can't find it on ebay and was discountinued in stores. What is another good Juicy Tube shade that matches ';Touched by Light';?Whats A Good Alternative to The Lancome Juicy Tube ';Touched By Light';?
I know what you mean! Im a juicy tube addict and had that one too, it tasted gorgeous as well lol! I gave the last third of it to my best friend cause she loved it too and there weren't any left when she wanted to buy it, all I can suggest is keep looking on ebay and google and stuff, if you find any let me know lol, good luck :)Whats A Good Alternative to The Lancome Juicy Tube ';Touched By Light';?
OMG I still have that!





I don't really like it, but whatev...





If I were you, I'd take a picture of the tube and show the people at Sephora. There's tooons of make-up there and they'll find something good for you.
I know a gloss you will like even better!!! It is called Lip Tox Sheer and is made by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics (Google them). This stuff has REAL diamond dust in it and really sparkles. Plus it stays on like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate