Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are the pros/cons of Fatale mascara by Lancome?

My mom bought me Fatale by Lancome. I don't know what the mascara does, so please tell me. I know it has to be a good products since their products aren't cheap! Thank you!





Any tips for applying?What are the pros/cons of Fatale mascara by Lancome?
The best thing to do is to go to the Lancome counter in the mall. They will give you all the tips you need for application.What are the pros/cons of Fatale mascara by Lancome?
When you apply mascara, first don't use too much at a time. It's better to add layers. Wait in between for them to dry. But with ';Fatale'; even one stroke is good.


Then, Lancome's ';Fatale'; is a very good mascara, as the others of the brand (I use myself ';Definicils';).


';Fatale'; will make your eyelashes long and pretty. It adds a lot of volume as well.
you slowly twist the wand as you apply it... kind of catch your lashes in the bristles and slowly brush... it's awesome, but you have to have time to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate