Thursday, December 3, 2009

My aunt gave me a mini bottle of Lancome Extreme Mascara and its so great and I want more but I can't find it!

Is this a mascara where you could buy it at the drug store? Or a place like Sephora? I havent seen it anywhere and it drives me crazy! Thanks!My aunt gave me a mini bottle of Lancome Extreme Mascara and its so great and I want more but I can't find it!
They sell it at Sephora but you can also go to the Lancome makeup counter at department stores like Dillards, Macys, JC Penny's, or Nordstrom.My aunt gave me a mini bottle of Lancome Extreme Mascara and its so great and I want more but I can't find it!
try to www.McDullUSA.com , they sell mini bottle and free shipping to your home Report Abuse

Ask your aunt. :)
I was walking through JC Penny's yesterday and I saw a bottle of that mascara. I haven't bought any, but my friend has and she thinks it's great too. That's where she always gets it.
Lancome counter at a department store, like Bloomingdale's or Macy's.
Go to Macy's or another major dept. store to buy it. I use it...(Lancome Le'Xtreme in black). It's the best mascara I've ever ever used - but it is expensive...I think I paid around $27 for it.
Some drugstores do sell well known brand names, but you really have to look around. Other than that there are department stores, and sephora.
Click on this link. It will give you search results where you can type in your zip code and it will give you the closest store to purchase their product.








http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8%26amp;鈥?/a>
Try Nordstroms and Macys websites. I think they both carry Lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate