Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a perfume similar to lancome hypnose?

I love perfumes ,is there a perfume similar to lancome hypnose?i am not talking about imitation perfume ,I find JLO glow after dark pretty close ie from the same family are there similar more branded stuff [I have them both] ThanksIs there a perfume similar to lancome hypnose?
Thats a good fragrance; the following have a similar smell:





-Black Code by Armani


-Asteria by Marina de Bourbon


-Black by Kenneth Cole


-Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier


%26lt;The following aren't as close but you should still like them%26gt;


-Organza by Givenchy


-Tresor by Lancome





Let me know how it works out!Is there a perfume similar to lancome hypnose?
Maybe you should look up the perfume notes used in hynose. Just off the top of my head I remember it has passion fruit and vetiver in it. Sephora.com has a fragrance finder based on notes
It is similar to Opium and you can get some good buys on perfume at Ulta.
hmmmmmmmm???........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate