Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have two makeup appointments for prom, one at Clinique, and the other at Lancome. Which one should I keep?

I use to work at gottschalks in the cosmetics department, and I would definitely go with Lancome. The colors that they have to offer are way better. They have more of a variety. As far as foundation or powder I really like Clinique.





But bronzer, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss and eye liner.....LANCOME!!





%26amp;%26amp; the price difference is about the same. there is not much of a difference in the price.





Have fun at prom :)I have two makeup appointments for prom, one at Clinique, and the other at Lancome. Which one should I keep?
Trust me on this - --- I did it for YEARS.





It all depends on WHO is doing the make-up....and honey - that is luck of the draw. I have gone out of my way to do nice prom stuff for kids ---but mostly the people HATE dealing with it. Just being honest. So - you might get stuck with someone who doesn't care.





MAC - you pay 50 bucks and they have a reputation. They don't work off commission usually (like the others) so they are only interested in the artistry ---





And let me tell you something else....I worked for Lancome, Estee, Chanel, Sephora, and Clarins in a Spa. RARELY did estee or clinique EVER give ';makeup lessons...'; so the people who work there - they are going by what they know or have picked up. Lancome usually HAS an artist there and does do some make-up classes. Chanel sometimes does too...clinique - never seen one in all the dept 3 stores I have worked at.


But what I am saying is - just because the women work at the counter doesn't mean they really know sh*t about artistry......trust me.





So picking the line to get it at - really doesn't mean anything....Go for MAC.I have two makeup appointments for prom, one at Clinique, and the other at Lancome. Which one should I keep?
i am a clinique addict....they are more aimed at a younger crowd, in my opinion.


i dont think they have a minimum purchase...but their stuff is worth every penny...espically the brushes!!
call and find out what their minimum purchase is. you have to buy something if they're doing your makeup. whichever is cheaper, keep that one!
CLINIQUE!!!!!! best frickin makeup ever, plus it stays on forever!
clinique!!!
clinique!!
I suggest going to a MAC counter instead, if those are all booked then keep the Lancome one.
Clinique You have to buy two products for the makeup. Macys
Clinique. Or cancel both and make one for Mac.
LANCOME FOR SURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate