Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are lancome juicy tubes better than mac lip glosses?

i like mac products but i want to try something new if there is anything else good besides lancome juicy tubes please tell meAre lancome juicy tubes better than mac lip glosses?
mac glosses all the way, mac is better then lancome and mac doesn't test on animals, lancome does, cruel people.


xAre lancome juicy tubes better than mac lip glosses?
i think they are better,since i've tried them both, lancome is less sticky but mac is more color while lancome is sheer. mac also defines the lines in your lips,which makes you look older.
i love lancome juicy tubes!! they work so good!!





i love them, i have 35 :p


(a little obsessive) haha
I prefer MAC lipgloss. Not only its lasting shine %26amp; colour but it makes ur pout beautiful, more fuller looking lips ;)





Another alternative, get Sally Hansen's Lip Plumper! Cheap %26amp; u wont regret for its plumping properties and shine.
lancome juicy are really sticky, i dont like them.
I'm a die hard Urban Decay fan! I love ';nude'; and ';O';--and for an adorable accesory you can buy the dog tag. I'm also a fan smashbox. They just released their ';o-gloss'; and it's wonderful. I actually don;t like lancome, it's a bit sticky and doesn't last as long...but for amazing status and shine try chanel (or not, considering the price). Or Stilla...which is a fabulous line with enviroment friendly prouducts. OR bare minerals lip plumpers--not too extreme in the plumping. Seriously though, I would just go look around. Try your local sephora/ulta/macys (especially if you're blessed enough to have one that sells benefit)
omg ninjafoxgirls are the BEST.


hahahajajajjaja. ;]
mac is over priced, lancome is ok, hip by loreal is the best for your money.
I like the flavor of the Juicy Tubes better but as far as quality I think they're pretty similar. The lip glosses from Victoria's Secret are my personal favorites.
MAC lipgloss is amazing it is sooo much better because it is profesional company and juicy is usually about purses and clothes
omg


my favorite lipgloss of all time in mentha lip shine


its also a breath freshner!





its soo nice to have on your lips


its not sticky or thick





just perfect





you can buy it at bath and body works
Well personally i prefer mac lip gloss because it stays on the longest and is not very thick and sticky like a lot of other lip glosses. I have tried a few lancome ones and i mean, they're not bad, just not my preferences. If i were you i would experiment with some other ones from a friend or from a store before actually buying one. Otherwise, stay with your mac lip gloss. Oh yeah, what color is yours? Do you have multiple ones?
juicy tubes are more ';sheer'; where as mac lipglasses are more for color.
I personally believe if you want better quality, texture and long lasting effects you should definitely go with MAC its well worth the extra dollars. I've tried various make-up products and MAC is my favorite!! I have a couple lancome juicy tubes but I prefer MAC
mac is less messy/hard to put on
It's all a matter of preference I think
no..mac is the best
juicy tubes are so awsome!!!!
NO! Lancome ones are kind of sticky. But, Estee Lauder has similar glosses. They're my favorite. Try those. They're called High Gloss. I love the Berry and Coral Reef Colors.


http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>
juicy tubes are so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate