Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which mascara works better lancome hypnose mascara or lancome defincils mascara?

lancome hypnoseWhich mascara works better lancome hypnose mascara or lancome defincils mascara?
I was using lancome hypnose but now I am using the new cover girl lash blash and I absolutely love it!!!!! It's amazing and it really make my lashes show off how long they are! I usually don't rave about mascara because I can never find one that I love, but now I have found it!!!Which mascara works better lancome hypnose mascara or lancome defincils mascara?
i used to love lancome hypnose! i switched because i found maybelline define-a-lash and now i swear by that one! but i hate covergirl lash blast! it is clumpy, dries out quickly, it crumbles off of my eyelashes, and the formula does not last all day! and my best friend feels the same way about lash blast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate