Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mac Zoomlash verses Lancome Hypnose Mascara?

Right now I use ZoomLash by Mac but I have heard great and better results about Lancome Hynose Mascara. Has anyone tried both or tried Lancome Hypnose? What did it do to your lashes and is it worth buying? Hynose is like $23 but my Zoomlash is $11.Mac Zoomlash verses Lancome Hypnose Mascara?
I'm a big fan of the Hypnose, it really does lenghten and thicken your lashes, and I've never had a problem with it being too clumpy or gloopy. Against the Zoomlash, the Hypnose is a better buy, although it's a few more dollars, it works much better than any MAC mascara I've ever tried.Mac Zoomlash verses Lancome Hypnose Mascara?
i like all kinds i dont use what u just said
I don't like Lancome Hypnose so much, but I DO love Lancome L'Extreme mascara.


Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate