Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is lancome makeup good for your skin?

i have a lot of lancome makeup and i wear it everyday. i just wanted to know if it was ok for your skinIs lancome makeup good for your skin?
most makeup is not good for ur skin...its has all kinds of stuff in it that clogs ur pores....ive been using Dinair Airbrush Makeup for 2 years namley for the reason that it is all water based so its not bad for my skin..its helped my skin clear up...it makes my skin look flawless...anywho u can look for the ingredients for ur makeup and see whats in it.Is lancome makeup good for your skin?
Yes, I use lancome makeup and I have found it to one of the best. For me, that is anyway. I absolutely LOVE my foundation. I use color ideal. The best by far!!
Lancome lipstick contains lead. Which causes cancer... Just so ya know =/ The lead makes it stay on for a longer time, but is bad for you... So don't wear it hun!
no. Goto skindeep.com to get teh ugly truth abt these high-end cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate