Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Chanel Inimitable Mascara any good or should I try a Lancome one???

OMG, I was a very loyal Maybelline Xpress wearer but tonight I discovered Inimitable.





INCREDIBLE!!!! to say the least!





I have never liked Lancome mascaras at ALL. Always got some in try me kits and they were all terrible. Maybelline even blew them away!





Anyway tonight I was in Macy's and I noticed the girls eye lashes. I said, ';Don't tell me those are YOUR eyelashes!!';





She said, yeah, well, IT's the mascara. I said, yes, but you must have great lashes anyway, but what's it called?





She said Inimitable by Chanel.





I went over and tried it on with a regular wand and then she corrected me and gave me the unique wand that you need to apply it with. The tube was almost gone but I could not believe how awesome my lashes were. I am blonde and have light, short and sparse lashes. I have almost no bottom lashes, or so I thought! I've tried so many mascaras and I try to paint, and try and try and nothing ever comes out in the lower lashes. With this wand with 1 gentle swoop I had a whole row of lower lashes! I bought it on the spot and am so happy I finally found an incredible mascara.Is Chanel Inimitable Mascara any good or should I try a Lancome one???
Why dont you try the Eyelash Discovery by Maybelline. Its cheaper %26amp; has very good quality compared to high end brands like Chanel or Lancome.Is Chanel Inimitable Mascara any good or should I try a Lancome one???
lancome made my eyelashes really long
what you need to look for is the mascara brush, so you'll no how your lashes will look cover girl has some great mascaras check the brush long full etc.
Inimitable is the best mascara I have ever used, and I've tried many.
They are both good but my favorite is Artistry.


Check it out.
I prefer the Estee Lauder mascaras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate