Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Mac Foundation bad for acne skin or is Lancome better?

I have pretty severe acne right now going thru a bout of differin and its bringing pimples out, so I have both makeups just wondering which is better on acne and bettter coverage and also should i use a brush to blend or fingers?? thak you sooo muchIs Mac Foundation bad for acne skin or is Lancome better?
Mac Is Mac Foundation bad for acne skin or is Lancome better?
honestly...if you can afford it...bare minerals.





for years i had bad skin and i started using proactive and it really helped so long as i made sure to do it every day...but makeup was really my biggest problem.





since switching to bare minerals my skin has cleared and i only wash my face in the shower with regular soap... the stuff is great...and it has GREAT coverage. i was worried it wouldn't cover like regular liquid foundations...but it does...





good luck
try proactive, i use it twice it was good, but sorts cakey, i switch to sheer cover ($30, for the kit and brush too) and i have acne 2, but it looks so good.
Bare minerals because it doesn't clog your pores and it doesn't have talc or other fragrances in it that can irritate the skin
Use butter from your fridge...it works wonders. Trust me, I'm a doctor, I know. You'll have ';butter-soft'; or butter-smelling skin in no time. lol
I have found Bare Minerals is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate