Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Lancome makeup a good quality brand?

Thanks.Is Lancome makeup a good quality brand?
Lancome is my favorite high end brand mostly because of their mascaras %26amp; eyeliner.





The Lancome Le Crayon Kohl is the best that i've tried so far. It stays on really long %26amp; its really dark. Its perfect for tightlining!





Hypnose is my favorite non-waterproof mascara. It lengthens %26amp; makes my lashes full. I can achieve a look that i can also get from fiber mascara...without the mess from fiber mascaras...Definicils %26amp; Virtouse are also good





As for Juicy tubes...i like how it looks, but i find it too sticky...though if i wanted to have a super shiny lips, these gives me the best results!





The Lipcolors....got payoff..very pigmented. You can just even use a lip brush %26amp; you will still achieve the look that you can get from gliding it on your lips...its really pigmented %26amp; stays on very long. I have tried wearing it for 5 hours...%26amp; that was when i was doing food tripping! Amazing!





Bush %26amp; Foundation...I like the blush...you dont need to swipe your brush over %26amp; over just to get much color. Just a few buff %26amp; it sticks to your brush which i think is better because it can last you for a long time %26amp; it suits my tone...


I never had any zits when i used Lancome, unlike other products...





Bi-Facil is a good makeup remover. You can even use just one cotton pad for both of your eyes!





^_^Is Lancome makeup a good quality brand?
I have really gotten away from using a lot of Lancome stuff. The stuff definitely has prestige and glamour oozing out of it, but many of the shadows lack good colour payoff, and a lot of the lipsticks I have tried from them are extremely frosty. They do have amazing GWP's though, and their Cils Booster is a makeup product that I cannot live without. For the most part though, avoid a lot of the eyeshadows. They used to do Colour Focus eyeshadows which were absolutely amazing, but the Colour Design ones, especially Personal Style, The Pink Carpet, and Best Dressed, are not worth spending money on. It is always best to try what you want for yourself though, to see if it works for you, because workability is always subjective.
I like it. My mom has been using it for 30+ years. She has very sensitive skin and it's the only brand that doesn't irritate it. It's pretty expensive, though.





I especially like the Kohl eyeliner; it's the only Lancome product I use regularly, but a $23 pencil lasts over a year and I love the ease of use.
I've tried it... It's okay, but I prefer MAC. MAC is better quality and a lot cheaper, IMO. Lancome has nice mascara and the Juicy Tube lipglosses are very popular.





The eyeshadows didn't have great color pay-off, though... Which sucks considering I was so excited about trying the color.
The only Lancome product I like is the makeup remover. I highly recommend it. I use dark waterproof liner and bright shadow but it does a very good job of taking it all off. Worth the price.
well i love the mascaras but the bronzers and makeup are like for grandmas their like really cakey and really dark
ive only used the eye shadow and it was way overpriced and it didnt even work that well :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate