Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maxfactor lash effect OR lancome hypnose?

which mascara do u prefer?


if there is a better mascara then which mascara would u say it is?Maxfactor lash effect OR lancome hypnose?
Lancome Hypnose.


It's my all time favourite mascara. The brush is great as it separates your lashes so well and adds amazing volume, the Lancome mascaras in general are really good. Can't say the same for Max Factor.Maxfactor lash effect OR lancome hypnose?
I love, love, love Maxfactor false lash effect, when I'm going for the full on glam look.





I would definitely recommend it! I buy a black/white, Boujoir mascara %26amp; use the white mascara as an undercoat. It's not what I'd wear during the day or on a casual night out, but it is a great effect when I want to make the most of my eyes %26amp; have them looking super sexy!
Maybelline Great Lash is possibly the best mascara ever made and sells more worldwide than any other. Try it and I swear you'll love it. Make up artists swear by it. Benefit Bad Gal Lashes is also v good.
I use Mac lash zoom and its an amazing easy to apply easy to remove but my mum just bought the new lancome oscillation it vibrates and its the best I have ever seen worth 拢28
max factor masterpiece max is the best mascara I've ever tried, I find it out-performs even dior and chanel mascara for application and staying power.
i looove lancome hypnose, and lancome definicils. i'd say go for lancome because you get what you pay for.
Maxfactor! I just love Maxfactor make up. :)
NEITHER!
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate