Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you recommend a new perfume, my current perfume is Tre'sor by Lancome but I would like to try?

Something new... Something feminine and soft not overpowering...





ThanksCan you recommend a new perfume, my current perfume is Tre'sor by Lancome but I would like to try?
I strongly recommend Very Irresistible Givenchy. It's a fun, and at the same time, elegant floral perfume. Very feminine.Can you recommend a new perfume, my current perfume is Tre'sor by Lancome but I would like to try?
boss femme is new is floral thats nice, not some thing I usually get as I usually have gucci or chanel gucci II is really nice too.
Ralph Lauren Romance or


American Beauty Wonderful (Kohl's)
Beautiful or Beautiful Sheer by Estee Lauder.
Try Ralph Lauren Rocks or Ralph Lauren Hot.





Or...Evidence.
Try Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. Also a lot of the Jennifer Lopez perfumes are light and perfect for summer. The scent Heavenly from Victoria's Secret is my all time favorite. Also, the Gap carries a perfume called Heaven that smells really delicate.
I really like these





Touch of Pink by Lacoste





Romance by Ralph Lauren





Be Delicious by DKNY
Goddess by baby phat
i like vera wang. but you can try Ralph Lauren mabye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate