Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best lancome mascara?

hypnose or fatale?What is the best lancome mascara?
I like Chanel Inimitable better!What is the best lancome mascara?
I used to work at the Lancme counter.


I prefer Hypnose, but the most popular is Definacils.
definicils for sure - it is the best
Actually I like definciles. I have tried both the above and they don't work as good as definciles. I think that is how you spell it.
For one, they need to learn how to spell, lol, it is Definicils, it has been and still is the number one selling in the US. and has been in the allure hall of fame for 12 years this year. It really just depends on what kind of lashes you are looking for, all of the mascaras are made to do different things. The definicils defines and separates, it is awesome, the hypnose is strictly a volumizing mascara. They are both really great. Good luck.
never had much luck with Lancome. Chanel makes a good one, I think it's called Infalliable or something like that. The wand is made out of rubber %26amp; it doesn't clump up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate