Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Lancome brand good for 18 years old girl?

I`m thinking to start to use Lancome brand for skin and hair care?I`m 18 years old.Is it good for me?Should I use it?Ex.foundations?Will foundation from Lancome will damage my face or makes me older?please tell meIs Lancome brand good for 18 years old girl?
It's your choice...but I do not recomend you wear strong make-up from that age.What for?Is Lancome brand good for 18 years old girl?
Lancome was the first brand I used when I started wearing make-up. I doubt you will need much foundation, but if you do decide to use one try the ';Photogenic'; (I think that's the name). It is really light coverage and has a built in SPF, which will keep your skin safe from UV rays that can make you age prematurely.





Another cool product from Lancome is thier Juicy Tube Lip Gloss. I am an addict!





Seeing as how you're 18, you're probably on a budget, so wait until they have a free gift with purchase at Macys/Bloomingdales Lancome counters. They always have these specials and you get all kinds of neat stuff! (i.e. eyeshadows, brushes, mini lip gloss, mascara...)
lancome is a reputed and trustworthy brand...good decision to stay away from maybelline kinda junk.....


u could use a tinted moisturiser from body shop or a light face souffle...but im sure u wouldnt need too much foundation...its only for parties etc...dont use it everyday..could make ur skin oily and cause pimples....


but if u wanna give foundation a try ..lancome,clinique,clarins should be a great buy
Lancome is an expensive but very good make up. It is a heavy coverage and mostly used for mature skin. I use it to give my skin a healthy glow. The shade I like the most is called Beige nature 04. If you want to try it out spread it sparingly.If its not suitable at least you know you have gave it a try.
I don't think you will need foundation very often, but Lancome is good brand.
Stay away from base make up as long as you can... I didnt start wearing it until I was almost 30,,, and now that I am 45... I rarely use... And I have peach clean complexion... and look 10 years younger...


but if you do want to start wearing,, I like Mary Kay products!!
They are a quality make-up house but very expensive. I would try something a little cheaper. I can recommend Clarins products for the skin as I trained for them and the products are quite natural in that there is nothing damaging for your skin in them.
I should think that would be Ok. Depending on the condition of your skin, I would use a tinted moisturiser on your face rather than a foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate