Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have Sealed ';Lancome'; make up pallette for about 9 years found in my wardrobe... is it still safe to use it?

thinks it time to buy new stuffI have Sealed ';Lancome'; make up pallette for about 9 years found in my wardrobe... is it still safe to use it?
9 years is a pretty long stretch. Most powder makeup will last for several years, but lip colors or anything in a liquid or cream for will be bad. If it has changed colors or is falling apart, discard it.I have Sealed ';Lancome'; make up pallette for about 9 years found in my wardrobe... is it still safe to use it?
Anything even if sealed and passed the expiry date- - - disregard it. You may have big trouble if you don't. You are much much more than lancome
No just discard it right away coz if used its gonna spoil ur skin
no no no! dangerous for your skin. might cause irritation and allergies.
NO! It might cause irritation and allergies.(its dangerous for ur skin)
I would say no. Make up has expiation dates for a reason. Your eyes could have serious problems if you wore it. I wore makeup past the expiration date and my eyes swelled shut. I wouldn't even try.
no,no,no! don't do it! even if it is sealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate