Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I work at the lancome makeup counter in macy's. We are missing sample pieces from the counter. stealing?

I am wondering if people are able to steal those things since they are open and just sitting there.


I have been working there for 3 weeks.


I am wondering if it is even possible to steal that stuff, wouldn't the alarm go off?


anyone?I work at the lancome makeup counter in macy's. We are missing sample pieces from the counter. stealing?
It WOULD be easy for someone to steal that. Since their just samples, I imagine they don't have anything on them to make the alarm go off. It would be really easy for someone to just slip the samples into their purse and walk off. I'd keep a close eye on them.I work at the lancome makeup counter in macy's. We are missing sample pieces from the counter. stealing?
working there, wouldn't you know? I don't think the samples have sensors on them to set off the alarms because they are samples and probably not inventoried in the systems.





I dont know who'd want to steal the samples anyways, you don't know whose face has touched them. YUCK
actually. Yeah it is possible. Sometimes when i walk around i wonder if people ever do. Because there just there! But of course they do.
yes, most likely if you are missing things, they have been stolen.


and no, the alarm WILL NOT go off when they walk out of the store. trust me.
Dude, stealing used makeup? That is so gross! Used makeup is crawling with bacteria! That is just asking for herpes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate